Cleaning, washing, tidying up, ironing - you immediately think: tiresome, tedious, annoying and, above all, a never-ending story. But caring for your Marso Living products is easy.
Here you will find an overview of how best to care for your Marso Living bed linen and other home textiles such as duvets and towels.
These general care tips ensure that your Marso Living products always look good and are there for you for a long time:
- Avoid products that contain benzoyl peroxide, alpha hydroxy acids, and chlorine bleach. These products include: skin care and acne medications, hair care products and colors, cosmetics, toothpastes and household cleaning products.
- For stain removal, try Oxyclean instead of bleach.
- Do not use fabric softeners, dryer sheets, harsh liquid detergents or powdered detergents.
- Do not wash with clothing - zippers, hooks, etc. cause abrasion.
- Wash similar products together - same color and same fabric.
Linen & Bedding
Fitted sheets, sheets, pillowcases and duvet covers
Machine wash cool with mild liquid detergent. Do not bleach. If desired, iron on low heat. Tumble dry low. Check out our blog posts for helpful tips on washing and drying your Linen bedding or Satin bed linen .
Down duvet & pillow, synthetic duvet & pillow
The easiest way is to have the bedding cleaned at an environmentally friendly cleaning facility. Never wash them in washing machines that are too small. Avoid using too much detergent. Use wool dryer balls to reduce drying time. Do not use or store them until they are completely dry. All Marso Living bedding (down and synthetic) is machine washable. Down up to max. 100 C and synthetics up to 60 C. Check out our latest blog post for more washing and drying tips.
Towels, bath mats & baby hooded towel
Machine wash with mild liquid detergent. Do not bleach. If desired, iron on low heat. Tumble dry low. Find out here how you can extend the life of your towels and bathmats .
We recommend hand washing. Can also be machine washed with a mild detergent, cool (max. 30 C) on the wool cycle. Line drying or tumble dry at low temperature.
We recommend dry cleaning.